Sunday, February 13, 2011

SPRING CLEAN-UP

As mentioned before I have had my antique botanical business for 30 years and have now
retired and hope to find good homes for some of the special pieces left in my personal stash!
We left Illinois for Georgia just 2 1/2 years ago and love it here.

I learned print making and did printmaking for a number of years which is what led me
to the antique botanical print business.   As far as my own art work I started out decades
ago in oil painting, then acrylic, then printmaking, watercolour,  & also teach watercolour,
and now have come full circle and back to oil painting.

At the end of this month, assuming I'm as organized and I'd like to be, I will be happy to
reduce the price of the antique prints to anyone who is interested.   If I'm not as organized
as I hope will have to do the spring clean up in March... so keep checking.

We have 62 degrees here in Georgia today!   Wow!!

Be happy.   XO   Phyllis

No comments:

Post a Comment